Your local flood support

To report concerns about local road flooding problems or drainage or to find out how to get help, please use the links below:

Local drainage issues

Report a highway problem to Cornwall Council

To report urgent problems where there are large areas of standing water or the road is impassable and is causing a safety hazard or water from the highway is flooding adjacent property, please telephone 0300 1234 222 (24 hour service) giving details of the location. In extreme weather conditions with heavy rainfall, work will be prioritised according to severity and availability of resource.

Blocked or overflowing sewers

Report blocked or overflowing sewers to South West Water

Telephone: 0344 346 2020

Blocked or damaged watercourses

Report blocked/damaged watercourses to the Report an environmental incident to the Environment Agency

Incident hotline
Telephone: 0800 80 70 60
24-hour service
Click on the link above to find out about call charges

Cornwall Community Flood Forum

Visit the website of the Cornwall Community Flood Forum

Specialist insurance help for homeowners

For information about the specialist insurance scheme for homeowners at risk of flooding, visit the website of FloodRe


Contact the StARR team by email: and we'll see if we can help.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Email this link
<span class="translation_missing" title="translation missing:">Load Comment Text</span>