Where can I get support for drugs and alcohol?

    “We are with you” support adults, children, young adults and older people to make positive behavioural changes. Whether that’s with alcohol, drugs, or mental health and wellbeing, we’re here to help people improve their lives in ways they never thought possible.

    Call 0333 2000 325

    Online www.wearewithyou.org.uk

    YZUP (young people) www.wearewithyou.org.uk/services/cornwall-for-young-people/

    Where can I get help and support for domestic abuse or sexual violence?

    Safer Futures provides support, safety planning, advice, therapy and recovery in domestic abuse and sexual violence. We can help if you have experienced sexual assault, abuse or rape and need support in your recovery. Services are provided to women, men, young people and children.

     Call 0300 777 4777 

    Online www.saferfutures.org.uk 

    Email saferfutures@firstlight.org.uk

    Where can I report non-urgent crime?

    • Use the non-urgent online crime reporting service on the Devon and Cornwall Police website  
    • Ring 101 or text/SMS 67101
    • Minicom/Textphone 18001 101
    • ASB incidents should be reported to Devon and Cornwall Police by calling 101 or using the online reporting form Here